Learn more about our experienced Orange County podiatrist.
Dr. Salma Aziz is an experienced Orange County podiatrist offering consultations and treatments for a variety of foot issues. Her office sees foot development issues and potential problems in:
- Babies and children
- Flat feet – the lack of arch in the foot (and a potential source of pain)
- Toe walking – found specifically in children, this occurs when your child does not learn to walk correctly
- Ganglions – small cysts filled with fluid that form on the ankles and other areas
- Bunions – bony lumps that form on your big toe
- Warts – growths that develop because of bacteria on the skin
- Corns – thick areas of skin that occur as a result of friction or persistent pressure
Our office focuses on non-invasive approaches to foot and ankle problems whenever possible, so you can receive treatment with minimal recovery time necessary. If surgery is necessary, you can count on our medical staff to ensure that your treatment is effective and thorough.